Armed Forces Covenant Cambridgeshire and Peterborough presents : Armed Forces Covenant Training for local authorities by Forces Connect
Date: 13th May 2019
Location: Trumpington CPDC, Foster Road, Cambridge, CB2 9NL
Opening brief from 7th Infantry brigade, Lt Col Keith Spiers and RAF Wittering, Wing Commander Mike Ainsworth. 9am – 1pm Service champion training for leads in all teams
9:30am – 11:30am Elected Members training for Councillors
2pm – 3pm – Frontline staff brief (session 1)
3:30pm – 4:30pm – Frontline Staff Brief (session 2)
To book onto one of the above sessions please click this link.
Tea and Coffee will be provided.
Armed Forces Covenant Training for local authorities by Forces Connect
13th May 2019 at Trumpington CPDC
Opening brief from 7th Infantry brigade, Lt Col Keith Spiers and RAF Wittering, Wing Commander Mike Ainsworth.
- Service champion training for leads in all teams ( 4 hour in depth session)
- Elected Members training for Councillors ( 2 hour councillor focussed training)
- Frontline staff brief (1 hour basic briefing aimed at frontline staff)
Training aims are to equip you with knowledge on:
- Military life and the unique challenges that it brings.
- Provide you with the knowledge to deal with covenant enquiries and accurately signpost members of the armed forces community.
- Gain an understanding about how the covenant fits in with all the work we do and how we ensure its principles are adhered too.
Any questions contact : Vikki Barr, Armed Forces Covenant Officer Cambs and Peterborough, Victoria.barr@Cambridgeshire.gov.uk