Patient and Public Voice Partners Expression of Interest Opportunity
Please note that training days are 1st, 2nd and 12th April and it is expected that you are available to attend all of these.
- Good at speaking and listening to people?
- Passionate about people having a voice?
- Interested in improving health and social care services?
- Connected with community/service user groups?
- Able to travel within the East of England?
If so, why not join our team of Patient and Public Voice Partners?
We are looking for friendly, non-judgemental people who can connect with their local community and service user groups in the East of England.
We will give you free training and support to run workshops to gather the views of community members on a range of health and social care issues. Their views will then be used to help improve local services.
Once trained as a Patient and Public Voice Partner, you will be reimbursed for your time and expenses.
Our ask of you is to:
- Attend all training days: 1st, 2nd and 12th April 2019, 09:30 – 16:30 (expenses will be paid).
- Commit to up to 10 days of active work (initially until January 2020).
- Become a member of the East of England Citizens’ Senate, which is a group of patients who meet four times a year.
To apply, please submit your expression of interest by midnight on 12 March 2019. If you have any queries, please e-mail email@example.com
Please note, we have a very limited number of spaces and are only able to contact those who will be offered an informal phone interview. All applicants are welcome to become a member of the EoECitizensSenate.org
By applying to be part of this programme your details will be forwarded to us by Eventbrite and Eastern AHSN will then hold those details in accordance with our privacy notice. This can be found at https://www.eahsn.org/legal/privacy-policy.