We are running a range of free online sessions each month to help with developing confidence.
Places are open to adults not on work or working limited hours and maybe experience mental ill health. It is important that the person is ready to make change, be open to learning and can commit to the sessions they are booked on. Session are via Zoom, so access to suitable tech and an ease with it is key. Sessions are informal and interactive (web cam on required) with an Illuminate Trainer.
We currently have some space on;
- 22 Mar, 1 to 2.45pm – Build Better Confidence & Better Relationships with Active Listening – Develop your listening skills for better conversations with Jeremy Gulvin
- 7 Apr, 2 to 3.15 – First Aid Kit for Emotions – How to create your own first aid kit for emotional wellbeing, practical and engaging with, Phillipa Sjoberg
- 13 Apr, 1 to 2.30 – Part 1 – 5 Steps to Confidence – Simple tools to improve confidence and self-esteem, with Susie Peters
- 20 Apr, 1 to 2.30 – Part 2 – Values and Beliefs – Identify what is important to you and what could be holding you back, with Susie Peters
- 27 Apr, 1 to 2.30 – Part 3 – Moving Forward – Create new healthy habits and a positive mindset, with Susie Peters
Applications for sessions are via our website, via this link, where details for all our sessions are available plus the link for your clients to complete the application online. https://illuminatecharity.org.uk/confidenceforchange_1.php
Mental Health First Aid Training
Our next 2 day MHFA First Aiders course will be on 27th and 29th April. Our trainer Jeremy has a wealth of experience and by choosing us you will be supporting your local community. As a not for profit, all proceeds will go in full to support our work with beneficiaries.
MHFA course participants will gain:-
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing.
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues.
- Confidence to reassure and support a person in distress.
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support.
- Your own comprehensive course manual sent to you pre course and a certificate on completion
Further details can be found here https://illuminatecharity.org.uk/mentalhealthfirstaidengland.php or please contact Sam Greenley at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to know more or book.