“Nothing about me without me” (Equity and Excellence: Liberating the NHS, July 2010). This relates to the concept of shared decision making with service users and carers being experts by their own experience.
Our values have been chosen for us by those that access or have accessed Mental health services. These are called The 5 Values and are embedded in all the work that we do. They are:
- Working Together
Free SUN Network Crisis Card available to help you self-manage
Available at the following venues:
Mind in Cambs, Lifecraft, Recovery college, Richmond Fellowship, The Sanctuarys, Red2Green, Peterborough & Fenland Mind. Or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can post one out to you.
Sign up to our Facebook group and learn about local services, share your experiences, learn about involvement opportunities and join a supportive community.
Latest News & Opportunities
We Would Like Your Thoughts and Input for The Carer’s Retender Are you a carer for someone who […]
Illuminate Charity Confidence for Change programme 2019 Information – Cambridge Illuminate is a Cambridge based charity that provides […]
Advice & Information
Keep Your Head is a one stop shop for information on mental health and wellbeing in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough. It can help you to find local services and get tips on ways to improve your own wellbeing, and how to look out for others.
The site has been developed through a collaboration between Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Clinical Commissioning Group, Cambridgeshire County Council, Peterborough City Council, and many voluntary sector partners including the SUN Network and Lifecraft.
Reports available to request:
- 5 Values – Crisis Care – First Response Service (FRS) and The Sanctuary – July 2017
- Dual Diagnosis Survey – June 2017
- 5 Values CPSL Mind – May 2017
- Metropolitan Housing Evaluation – March 2017
- Integrated Personality Disorder Pathway – November 2016
- Metropolitan Supported Housing Evaluation – October 2016
- 5 Values Richmond Fellowship – August 2016
- Crisis Care in Cambridgeshire – Feb 2016
- Cambridge Road Evaluation – March 2015
- Richmond Fellowship – September 2014
- Metropolitan Floating Support Service – June 2014
- Open Access Preventative Support and Recovery Services – October 2011
- Supported Living Report – October 2011
- Recovery Star report – September 2010
- Social Care report – September 2010
- IAPT report – August 2010
- Advocacy Report – August 2010
- Alcohol report – August 2010
- Travellers report – 2010
To request a report please complete the form below, including the titles of the reports from the list on the left.